N.B: No Products Means No Account. In other words if you don’t have any domain or hosting with us then your account will be deleted on or within 24 hours. Expired Domains and Suspended Hosting falls under the “No Products” clause. All expired domains will be deleted instantly.
We don’t permit the servers (including all our shared hosting packages) to be used for personal storage or backups. If one does so then the data will be deleted without any prior notice.
For both Unlimited and Unlimited + package in the UK Shared Hosting the fair usage policy is up to 100GB.
Hosting Movie Streaming Websites in Shared Hosting and VPS Packages is Strictly Prohibited. If anyone does so then the hosting package as well the account will be terminated without any prior notice.
Grounds for Suspension and Termination
You agree to comply with these Terms and Policies. Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations or policies noted below may serve as cause for NR Hosting to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that NR Hosting has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following
* Using the Service in a way, which constitutes violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
* Hosting websites dedicated to pornography or adult content.
* Using the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violates the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail (“spamming”); this ground for suspension or termination is separate from and in addition to the fees which will result from such activity. You agree to pay a cleanup fee of $150 per hour if any of our server IP addresses appear on a blacklist as a result of spam from your account.
* Using your hosting as a file or image hosting service.
* Using the Service in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file which does not belong to you.
* Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to from your account. Dedicated server clients are exempted from this.
* Using the Service in such a way as to forge or mis-represent headers, addresses, or other identification in electronic mail or websites, or using any other method to disguise the sender’s identity or location. This includes the hosting of Proxy Server applications.
* Uploading, linking to or storing wares, cracks or other pirated software.
* Assisting in or directly distributing copyrighted material.
* Excessively using the Service in such a way as to limit the bandwidth available to others.
* Providing fake or incomplete contact details, including name, postal address and telephone number.
* Using the Service to operate server programs, including, but not limited to mail servers, IRC servers, game servers, ftp servers, Web servers, or streaming audio/video servers.
* Using the Service for unauthorized relays through any third party systems.
* Attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet.
* Performing a chargeback on any transactions past or present will result in account suspension until resolved. If a chargeback is issued we reserve the right to remove your account any deny any future business.
* Using the Service for mail bombing, which includes any instance where multiple messages are sent to a specific destination with the intent to render the recipient and/or the electronic system serving that recipient dysfunctional.
* Using the Service to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party’s) without the explicit positive consent of the addressee(s).
* Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email other than your own.
* Engaging in harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages, either with email or website content.
* Using the Service to engage in syn flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effective impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s), or any other methods of denial-of-service attacks.
* Using the service to host phishing content.
* Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information.
* No bill credit will be given for a period of suspension. In the event of termination of your use of the Service under this section, NR Hosting may at its sole discretion retain any or all amounts you have paid for use of the Service as liquidated damages for your actions.
* Security – You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify NR Hosting as soon as you become aware of an unauthorized use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security on the Service.
* Intellectual Property – NR Hosting does not undertake to examine or review messages, files, or other materials, which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. Complaints regarding alleged copyright infringement can be sent to [email protected]
* Continuing a specific identification of the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) on NR Hosting facilities where the materials are to be found. Upon receipt of such written notice, NR Hosting will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and provide notice to the person who had posted that material. If NR Hosting receives a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement was based upon mistake or misidentification, NR Hosting will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify NR Hosting of appropriate court action to restrain the alleged infringement, the challenged material will then be restored or otherwise made accessible again.
* Liability – You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by NR Hosting, neither NR Hosting nor any of its affiliate controls, provides, operates, or is in any way responsible for any information, products, or services accessible through the Service. NR Hosting neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of third-party material(s), and you agree that NR Hosting is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of, or reliance on, such material(s). You understand and agree that you have sole responsibility for your posting of any information or material to any site or newsgroup on the Internet, including but not limited to postings to Web sites, whether residing on NR Hosting equipment or not, postings to newsgroups, and participation in any on-line chat sessions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless NR Hosting and its employees, and other customers and subscribers from and against any claims, losses, costs, liability, damages or expenses arising out of your postings.
* You agree that, should you use the Service to send or receive voice communications, NR Hosting is not acting as a telecommunications carrier or telephone, that there is no representation made by NR Hosting as to the suitability of the Service for such use, and that all risk of connection, transmission quality, and accuracy of communications is solely on you, and that NR Hosting has no liability of any sort for the failure or lack of quality of such use of the Service.
* You agree to be liable for any damages or loss of service which results in damages to NR Hosting as a result of any spamming or other violations of Section 5 above. These damages include, but are not limited to, system shut downs, retaliatory attacks or data flooding, and loss of peering arrangements. You agree that NR Hosting may pursue any such claims against you in Court.
* You agree that in no event will NR Hosting have financial liability to you.
Billing and Charges
Our BDIX Shared hosting packages carry a 30 daymoney-back guarantee! If you are dissatisfied for any reason at all then just let us know why and if we can’t help, we’ll issue a full hosting refund! Please note that SSD Cloud Server, Amazon Cloud Server, Vultr Cloud Server orders, Remote Desktop Connection, dedicated server orders, and domain costs are not refundable.
Account usage is checked frequently. All accounts will receive notification when bandwidth usage is nearing the account’s limit. Over usage will result in automatic account suspension unless a prior agreement has been reached. Usually the cheapest option is to upgrade to the next package where available, otherwise our standard charges are 0.80 USD / 70 BDT per GB per month for additional bandwidth usage and $2 USD / ৳160 BDT per month per 250MB disk usage. Upon suspension please contact us to arrange upgrade pricing.
If not specifically stated to the contrary, our services are intended to be used for the purposes of hosting websites and e-mail. Batch processing, video encoding/transcending, web crawling/spidering, archiving and online backup systems and any system designed to consume CPU or disk resources for purposes other than hosting a website are not permitted on our shared cloud hosting servers. However you may use such tools on a VDS or dedicated server. We reserve the right to enact defensive movements to maintain the stability of our systems for all clients.
If you believe your website may be susceptible to high or otherwise abnormal usage you must contact us to discuss the suitability of your hosting environment.
Cancellation, refunds, termination and disputes
Cancellation notices for all services must be given at a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the next billing date, with the exception of SSD Cloud Server, Amazon Cloud Server, Vultr Cloud Server for which we require a cancellation notice a minimum 30 days before the next billing date. For shared hosting, an account credit will be granted for each whole unused month. No cash refunds will be granted unless a payment has been taken in error. Refunds for prepaid cloud servers and VPS will only be granted where there is a genuine irreconcilable problem with the service and at management’s discretion.
A breach of any of our terms and conditions will result in immediate termination with no refund.
Setup fees are non-refundable. Any disputes should be expressed in writing via a valid written contract method as listed on our contact page.
Under no circumstances will we tolerate threatening or abusive behavior towards our staff. Should this occur, we reserve the right to terminate the hosting agreement with immediate effect.
Should the client, during the course of a telephone conversation, email or support ticket, make reference to “legal action” or say anything we might reasonably understand to imply or infer that the client may intend to pursue a legal claim against us, we reserve the right to refuse telephone support going forward. Any further correspondence must then be sent by email or support ticket.
Should we feel that your needs would be better served by another provider, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate the hosting agreement. Where it is reasonable to do so, we will provide 30 days notice of termination and provide a backup of all website content and email.
Rights on Termination
Termination of this agreement does not affect your pre-existing liability, if any or affect our right to recover damages or pursue any other remedy in respect of any breach of this agreement by you.
In the event of us terminating this agreement due to breach of these conditions by you, we shall be entitled to the balance of all payments which would but for such termination have accrued up to the earliest date on which this agreement could have been terminated by you.
Setup fees are non-refundable. Any disputes should be expressed in writing via a valid written contract method.
A change of details
We have the right to change any username or password allocated to you for the purpose of essential network maintenance, enhancement modernisation or other work deemed necessary to the operation of the Internet.
Similarly, we have the right to alter the hosting environment your site runs into one with like-for-like features, as long as reasonable notice is given and there is no disruption to service. The only reason we would do this is if it represented an ‘upgraded’ environment for you, the end user.
Domain registration, renewal, transfer and restoration
Some hosting packages include a free domain registration or transfer for a .com / .org / .us / .info domain name. All other extensions are excluded from this offer due to their additional cost but please contact us for a reduced price if you wish to order with a different extension. The registration period is one year.
Hosting package renewals do not include a further free domain renewal, transfer or registration.
We will always register, transfer and renew domain names in our client’s name – never in our own. You are always in control of every aspect of your domain name(s) and can manage your domain’s WHOIS data through client.nrhosting.com . It is your responsibility to keep this data correct.
Account Support / Emergency Contact
We provide support via support ticket, e-mail and. To provide efficient service and comply with data protection laws, any requests for changes to your account (including billing changes, password changes or any other technical changes) must be submitted by ticket or e-mail from your registered address.
Renewal invoice: Renewal invoices are generated before 7 days in advance and sent to your registered e-mail address. It is your responsibility to ensure this e-mail address is kept up to date and can receive emails from us. If you don’t check emails that is not our responsibility.
It is important that we receive payment on time. All services must be paid for by the due date shown on the invoice unless a written adjustment has been agreed. Failure to complete payment after the time will result in an automatic reminder when the invoice is overdue, and automatic account suspension should the invoice remain unpaid for more than 7 days. This applies to all hosting cloud hosting accounts.
VPS Server Payment Terms: Renewal invoices for VPS server are generated before 7 days and you must complete payment after this time otherwise we are don’t responsible for account suspension.
Cloud Server Payment Terms: We have some special cloud server like SSD Cloud Server, Amazon Cloud Server, Vultr Cloud Server. These servers are fully managed by our human server team. We scale up and down server resource as your site demands. The renewal invoices for these server are generated before 7 days. You must pay this server bill before 7 days. Otherwise this server will terminate and we are unable to recover any backup for you. Cause we are PaaS provider for these cloud server. In that case it is necessary to deposit some extra amount to your account at least 40$ or 3200 BDT . You can withdraw this amount any time by open a support ticket. We will refund you in 4 business day. If you have any other question regarding this service please open a support ticket we will try to clarify you.
Domain Renewal Terms: Renewal invoices for domain are generated before 1 month in advance and sent to your registered e-mail address. You will get Domain names expire on the day immediately after their renewal date. As such we strongly recommend renewing a minimum of 48 hours before the expiration date.
If an invoice is unpaid, the related service will be suspended until such time that payment is received and you inform us by email or phone that you have paid. At this point we will use all reasonable endeavors to restore service within 24 – 48 hours.
Unless otherwise stated, all payments must be received in BD Taka sterling. If you pay by foreign bank transfer, then you must be responsible for all foreign currency charges.
We reserve the right to alter our prices at any time and will notify you of any alteration by providing you with a written notice. Notice of any price alteration will be sent via e-mail to the e-mail address that we hold for you in our account. If you have already purchased a particular service then the price alteration will only become effective when the service reaches the end of its current term.
You warrant that you are lawfully authorized to make payment using the payment card or facility you disclose to us. In the event where you are not the named cardholder, you acknowledge that you and the named cardholder both accept these terms and conditions and are jointly and severally liable for any payment(s) due. You hereby indemnify us in the event that the cardholder or issuer declines any transaction for payment, including our costs in recovering the outstanding amount due.
If you attempt a chargeback or dispute a transaction with your bank, we reserve the right to suspend all services provided to you with immediate effect. Services will remain suspended and until such time as the chargeback has been fully reversed in our favor.
How We Protect Your Data
We take daily 2-time backup on our Cloud, weekly backup and VPS services. These backups are retained for 7 days and then replaced with the latest backup files. This is in addition to utilizing the latest in RAID-10 storage array’s on all servers to prevent data loss due to a drive failure. We also regularly run file system checks to ensure the integrity of the file system. No backup service is there with any of our Shared Hosting Packages.
How do I request restoration of files from your disaster recovery system?
To request a restoration from backups, you will need to log into your account manager and open a support ticket. Be sure to let us know which files and folders you need restored and from which day you would like the backup files restored from.
Should I rely on the disaster recovery backups for keeping backups of my website?
While we make every effort to protect your data by utilizing the latest in storage & backup technology we encourage customers to take frequent backups of their files and databases. NR Hosting maintains 80% guarantee that our disaster recovery system will restore your website back to the way you may need it. Creating your own backups is the only method of ensuring your data is protected.